Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Reasons for my absence !

Freinds M back !!
This time no excuse for not writing for so long. I should say i was busy in nothing.
Anyways , here are the reasons for my absense:
1) Exploring the new city...Weekdays mostly office and weekends roaming here and there.
2) For the first few days i did not have net connection so wasn't able, then got busy in visiting the places.
3) I am staying alone here in london(there are few guys over here , but cook for themselves and have there own group). So since i stay alone , i cook by myself . Most of the evenign time goes in cooking , but no regrets as learning soemthing new in life(chicken & all....).
4) whatever time i get , keep browsing and feel lazy to write.
5) Since lost touch for so long , so wasn't feelign like writing at all...

Enough of that ....
Life in london is good, but i am not finding much difference between how i was leaving in india and here except climate, weather , quality of life and above all , the time i am getting for myself these days.

I have to write about the life and people over here.....
Check out next blog ....

No comments: