Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chilli Prawns !!

Gurgaon 29th June.

Freinds,
I tried my hands today in cooking prawns. For quite some time now i was thinking of cooking prawns or some non veg dish at home , but due to my laziness I didn't tried it even once. Other reason was that i stay alone so just could't mustered enough courage to eat my experimented dish.

So today i didnt waste any time in thinking (as i usually do ) and as soon as i got free from daily chores in the morning , i went straigth to market for buying Prawns. From market i headed straigth to Neeraj Bhai's flat to get someone's company in. Since neerah bhai'r room mates are Oriya and they eat non-veg and sea food a lot , i got a helping hand in cooking also.
There for the first time i cleaned & cooked prawns. Got to tell ya all , Finished product was just exotic and exeptionally tasty. Now i can cook any non-veg dish with aplomb , thats for sure.

So morning & afternoon spent in cooking & in digesting my favourite dish. Evening spent in sleeping & relaxing , and now its 8:00 Pm almost , writing this stuff for you all.

So weekend spent like this only , saturday too , i didn't do anything as such great.
Stayed at my room the whole day and added a few millimetres to my ever increasing horizontal assets(for you all dumb ass, its called "Tummy" & "Waist" )
So this is update till now....!!
Leaving for tea , and to have some fresh air outside , as it just rained heavily....
So leaving for tea...Till next blog...Enjoy...!!

Cheers :-)
Tahir

No comments: