Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A happening Week !!

Gurgaon 25th June !!
Had gone alone to watch "Aamir" movie. It was a nice representation of contemporary muslims. These days i feel Bollywoed is really churning out some meaningfull cinema and what most apealing is that these are efforts are getting appreciated and appluaded as well.
I like the movie a lot and infact referred it to almost every one of my friend. Last movie i refer was "Khuda ke liye" .
I like these movies coz atleast i can relate to them in some or the other way.

Last one week or so was quite happennign in otheriwise my monotonous life.
Had been to bhopal( my Home) , spent some quality time with parents and family.
Office was so so , Nothing as such rocking here , its one and the same. On personal front nothing rocking as such too.

Just get bugged by the same old Money spinning bug again , and once again i started thinking of some ways to invest money and all.
Not writing much as today i spend most on my time in chaging & customizing the look & feel of my blog.
Feel its looking quite appealing now and far better than what it was earlier.

Chalo yaaro , will catch u sooon , surely on weekend....!!
Have some wildest and craziest thoughts , will try my best to put those in words on week end...
So look out for .....

Cya ,
Cheers & Enjoy Life

Tahir

No comments: