Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Day gone .....Tuesday over !!

Tuesday , 10 June 11:30 Pm , Gurgaon

Hi you all,
Today also gone , as usual. Nothign as such rocking happened today too. After yesterday's training session , we were asked to start building our skills on C++. I am a mainframe resource and was inducted into project to work on mainframe system. But guess what ? as usual because of some terrible managment , i landed up into the same messs again. Now no one to take the blame on who made the plan and who shared it with the client. We being mainframe resource are supposed to work on some mainframe application. But now all these buggers are telling me to learn C++ because they want me to work on that one too.
Its not a big issue , i will learn that in a no time , but what sucks is that no one told us this before . When instructor made some hue & cry , all these guys start mentioning to us.....please learn it fast..please do it & all.
Anyways....its the same old story in my company , so it will be like that only.

Had gone out for lunch with my ex-project colleages. One of colleage got married recently so she had thrown a party . It was OK. I did not enjoy it that much., some people in the party were not of same frequency as mine.
I love cracking jokes , but seems only a handfull of them has any sense of humour. Secondly, I do not like parties/treats in office time..!!
For me parties/treats doesn't mean having lunch at office time, that too in hurry. For me party means sitting peacefully at night at a decent place with freinds, with no tension of going back to the office. Spending some time gossiping around and chatting, discussing gadgets, pulling some one's leg , cracking PJ's & jokes et al.

So, day got over like that and this is it. Enough for today. Will see you tmrw......untill then ...

Have Fun & Enjoy Life

Cheers :-)
Tahir

No comments: